We’ve already discussed the benefits of Obamacare. Now let’s talk about what’s wrong with it.
1. Not Single Payer. Obama started from a conservative plan offered by Nixon, Romneycare, and the Heritage Foundation. This keeps the insurance profits in the cost. We really need Single Payer.
2. Death Panels. Keeping the insurance companies means keeping the death panels.
3. Republicans. They are the real problem with Obamacare. If it was the same exact thing offered by Romney, they would love it. But since they love their party more than the voters, they don’t want to fix it for fear of giving Obama another victory.
4. Our kids can only stay on our plan for a few years. We should be able to keep our kids on our plan as long as we want.
5. We need more doctors. Supply and demand will lower medical costs if there is reasonable competition. Free clinics will also provide more price competition. Obamacare needs to offer FREE medical education to anyone capable of doing it.
See what others love and hate about Obamacare.