A Vote for Bush
A vote for Ensign is a vote for Bush.
Who has been protecting, aiding, and abetting the crimes of this Bush administration? Few have done such a remarkably unamerican job as Nevada's own John. In fact, our John supported the Bush administration in 96% of the votes.
It doesn't really matter if you support Bush or would like to see him brought to justice for his crimes, the fact that any senator trusted with the duty of safeguarding our country from an out-of-control administration who then supports these excesses 96% of the time, is obviously someone not worth our trust.
In fact, back in 2004, Cheney came to Nevada and told us that, "Sounds to me like they could use some new judges on the Ninth Circuit. This is another good reason why Nevada should send another Republican like John Ensign to the United States Senate."Not only is the Bush administration happy with John's aiding and abetting, but they obviously are well prepared to illegally pack the courts with his neglect.
In my opinion, this John has done more to hurt America than almost any other senator. But, that's nothing...
Exactly what other things, besides aiding and abetting suspected criminals does this John do for America? Well, here are just a few of the sickest, but the list goes on and on.
1. Only 12 senators were vile enough to vote for deep social security cuts and massive debt.You guessed it! There's John, flushing away your Social Security investments.
2. Favored splitting up the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals because he didn't like the courts "liberal" leanings.
3. Friends of Abramoff. In 1998 and 2000, John Ensign received $3,024 from recently arrested White House official David Safavian (the guy in cohoots with the also-indicted Tom DeLay and Jack Abramoff). Enisgn is refusing to give back the money.
4. Just this year John voted to put a military general in charge of domestic spying. Not only is he supporting Bush's illegal activities, he's voting to make matters even worse.
5. Nevada's John voted for the Graham Amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, which aids Bush's illegal rendering and torture policies.
The list just goes on and on. In fact, next week I'll publish some of the most sickening letters he has sent to me regarding matters that affect us all.
See His Ad: With a few added facts.